PRIVACY NOTICE - GDPR
- The administrator of your personal data is Diamond Module Sp. z o.o. headquartered in Bytom (41-909), ul. Szyby Rycerskie 4, KRS: 0000811185, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter: Diamond Module).
- Your personal data are processed in order to perform a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, in order to exercise the rights under guarantee or warranty, and may be processed in order to pursue any claims by Diamond Module or to defend Diamond Module against any claims submitted by you.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 letter b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) – data performance of a contract or taking steps to enter into a contract;, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR – legitimate interests of the controller, i.e. pursuing potential claims or defending against such claims, Art.6 par. 1 lit. e – public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
- Categories of personal data recipients: e-mail service provider, fixed and mobile telephony operators, IT company servicing Diamond Module, Diamond Module subcontractors (if any) dedicated to exercising guarantee and / or warranty rights, law firms (if any).
- The personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract and following its performance – for a time of limitation of any claims arising from the contract and for a period until the guarantee and / or warranty expire.
- You have the right to access the data, rectify, delete, limit the processing thereof, object to processing, as well as the right to transfer your personal data, provided that the right to transfer personal data applies only to data processed exclusively by automated means.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
- You are providing your personal data on a voluntary basis, with any failure to provide the data preventing the performance of the contract or taking steps to conclude and perform the contract, exercise the rights under guarantee and / or warranty.